The new and innovative production techniques (always adapted to the continuous technological progress) and the highest quality raw materials, providing an advanced end product having high durability and resistance in all conditions of use.
The inception phase, design and structural calculations are based on CAD/CAM modern computerized system and on a fast machines system for printing drawings. All structural calculation data are processed and verified by the finite element method analysis (FEM), using known and reliable software ANSYS.
All sub-processes of cutting and bending, welding, shot blasting and finishing products are made by automated (robotic lines) or numeric control plants and machines. The plants most significant involving the basic processes for the production are:
- Sheet pressing plant. Composed of three numeric control presses for the preparation of components for the assembly of basic structures, superstructure and additional components.
- Plasma cutting system. Composed of two computer controlled systems cutting sheets up to 14 meters in length, up to 3 meters in width and up to 18 mm in thickness.
- Robotic welding system for chassis. Consisting of a "portal" sliding on rails with two "5-axis" Kawasaki robots . Used the welding of the frames of Containers and Trailers/Semitrailers.
- Robotic welding system for structures. Consisting of a "bump" sliding rail suspended system with "7-axis" Kawasaki robot with auto-correction laser tracking system. Used for welding of the entire structures of the Containers.
- Robotic welding system for walls. Consisting of a 20 meters long system equipped with a sliding sheet metal panels device and with an "in line" remote controlled welding machine. Used for welding of the side walls of the Vans Structures.
- Robotic welding system for components. Consisting of a "island" system with double workspace and with a "7-axis" Kawasaki robot. Used for welding of parts for obtaining pre-assembled components.
- Basis treatment plant. Automatic cabin for metal shot-blasting of the assembled structures to prepare the subsequent paint operations.
- Final treatment plant. Consisting of two heated cabins each 20 meters long, with paint-lift and integrated recovery of harmful dust.